Friday, July 1, 2011

SHOE FREAK



So as I am relaxing at home and catching up on my reality TV shows, I come across an episode of "Ice Loves CoCo" to find that she is releasing a new track called "Shoe Freak". Now I'm not saying I love it just because I am a self proclaimed "Shoe Junkie" but its actually kinda hot. The chorus still has not grown on me but overall I love how she drops the name of 16  fab shoe designers...I can hear it in my head playing over and over again almost had a shoegasm just from hearing the name smh(I'm such a shoe whore)!

What part of "stiletto" did he not understand? I need high heels!
Jimmy Choo
Yves Saint Laurent
Giuseppe
Gucci
Christian Louboutin
Prada
Valentino
Alexander McQueen
Dior
Ferragamo
Dolce & Gabbana
Miu Miu
Brian Atwood
Sergio Rossi
Fendi
Louis Vuitton Frenzy


Ok...Ok...enough of me carrying on about it, how about I let you hear it for yourself and you tell me what you think!

Shoe Freak

1 comment: