Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Jimmy Choo 'Anouk' Pointed-Toe Patent Leather Pumps



The pointed heel is back and its coming back with a vengeance, while I still love my round toe shoes this lovely beauty by Jimmy Choo has taken my breath away. I spotted Sheneka Adams in these beauties today on Instagram and I fell in love all over again. She not only looked FAB in them but she rocked and color blocked them all in the right order! Every store that I have checked is SOLD OUT, so my fellow shoe junkiez if by any chance you see these in stock please let me know, I guess I should have pre-ordered in November when I first saw them. This 4 inch heel is on my wish/watch list, what about yours?

2 comments:

  1. Whether in style or not, I always rock my pointed toe pumps. Loving the colored Jimmy Choo1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I have one pair that I would wear occasionally but the round toe shoe craze took over.

    ReplyDelete