Monday, April 11, 2011

Fashion or Comfort?

I was asked today will the shoes I sell at Lux-Shoe-Ry be comfortable? I thought about the question for a moment and laughed, I then replied "When it comes to heels, fashion is a must and comfort is an added bonus". Of course the gentleman whom asked this question thought I was out of mind. Being the true shoe junkie that I am, I love shoes in all colors and styles. Do I want them to be comfortable? Of course, but normally they aren't. Will I not buy a pair because they are not comfortable? Definitely not, I feel as if heels were made to look good and make a statement. If you are looking for comfort, then you probably need to be wearing flats. When you purchase a new pair of heels, do you shop for comfort or what looks good? I can almost guarantee that majority of women will say they purchase heels to look good and make a statement. So I ask you today what ignites your heel search? Comfort or Looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment